Friday 29 January 2010

A card to say thank you

I made this card for Oona, over on MSE, as a thank you for sending me some stamped images, and promarkers. I had promarkers on my Christmas list, but Santa didn't bring me any, so Oona has started me off on my collection. I don't have the most steady hands in the world, but I am impressed at the way they work, and have tonight been trying some out.

I made this card before the promarkers arrived, so this is an image that I have had on the PC and coloured it in using paintshop pro - think it will take me a while to get up to this standard of colouring with promarkers!

The image has been cut using deckled rectangles in the cuttlebug, and the silver sparkly matting is the glitter film, that I picked up in hobbycraft the other week. The ribbon is some from my stash, and the purple card, an off cut.

2 comments:

  1. Can i just add that this card is beautiful in real life too :O) Thankyou so much Caroline it arrived this morning.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, love that sparkly matting. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete