Sunday 3 January 2010

A bit late, but my last minute Christmas cards ... part 1

Here are a couple of cards I made before Christmas for my mum and niece. I wanted the cards to look elegant and came up with these two, which both used a freebie image, that I downloaded a while ago, which I just coloured in different colours using paintshop pro, on the PC. Both looked very different, but I was really happy with the way they turned out:


Both cards had been 'swiss dotted' through the cuttlebug, and for the green one (my mums favourite colour, I used Papermania 'Naughty and Nice' Christmas paper. Then just added some christmassy ribbon and silver backing card to both images.

2 comments:

  1. both lovely caroline - the green one is my fave, love all the different shades you've used :) xx

    ReplyDelete