Wednesday 3 November 2010

I received this Digi's with Attitude blog award from the lovely Claire and Margaret, thank you girls


So now I have to do is tell you 3 things that make me different from everyone else and nominate 5 blogs, so here goes:

  1. I hate frogs, if I see one I scream and run around like a made woman.
  2. When I had both my children, I had no pain relief, and didn't feel the contractions either.
    My first labour was 40 minutes and the second 1 1/2 hours.
  3. I have a mild form of cerebal palsy, but it absolutely doesn't stop me from living life to the full.

The 5 blogs I want to nominate for the award are:

  1. Jane - BunBun Crafts
  2. Melissa - Mel's Mess
  3. Sue - Skiergirl
  4. Dawn - DTB
  5. Susan - TomsMom

Please display this badge proudly and link it to the Digi's With Attitude! If you complete the questions, and pass the award onto another 5 people you can claim a $5.00 gift voucher. See the link on my side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment