Sunday 18 April 2010

Challenge entry

Just had 1/2 an hour to put together another butterfly card. Trying out new designs so that I can see what is easiest to make for when I try to sell some of my cards at the car boot sales I want to do this year.

Another card that falls into Marg's challenge on MSE; and the Crafty Place Challenge, but I would also like to enter this weeks Flutter By Wednedays and One Stop Craft challenges too.

Butterfly was cut on the robo, but this time I used the glitter film as the cut out butterfly and layered a plain one under neath to give it a bit of sparkle. Then I just layered up some squares in different colours and silver glitter film. The squares were cut with my nesties.

I then scored 2 lines, added a green spotty ribbon from my stash in between the lines and 'swiss dotted' the bottom of the card. Really really like this one, and as my swap partner for this months card swap on Crafty Place Crafty JuJu, will be getting both cards that fit the challenge. What a lucky lady! Hope she likes them.

13 comments:

  1. Looks great love the glittery butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning. If you sell those at a car boot please don't short change yourself. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the butterfly! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.. you did very well to make that in half an hour, I would have taken much longer.. that would be a sell out on your car boot :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Caroline, love the butterfly and the colours you have used. The dotty paper looks great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and spotty, so it's right up there in my estimation lol!!! I love the butterfly done this way, using the glitter film as the cut out butterfly, really pretty, and the green goes so well with the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great creation there Caroline. I agree make sure you get good money for them if your at the car boot. These butterfly cards are simply stunning.

    Good luck in the challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. the butterfly is so lovely. good luck with selling cards x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - so simple yet so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - I like the sparkly butterfly and matting x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Caroline, you did a great job in 30mins. Its such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week
    xSuzix

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankyou for my gorgeous card :D x

    ReplyDelete