Saturday 17 April 2010

Another Happy Birthday Butterfly Card

I had to make a quick birthday card last week so did another butterfly one.

These really are quick and easy cards to make, but wanted to try and add another dimension to the butterfly, as sometimes, although pretty, they can look a bit plain.

Using the craftrobo I have cut out a plain butterfly, the same shape as the 3d one, using some glitter film I have and stuck it onto the card before adding the 3d butterfly to give the card a bit of sparkle.

I'd like to enter this card into the Ceative Card Crew Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Oohh I do love butterflies and you certainly can't go wrong with twinkly ones. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly is really pretty Caroline, I think the glitter effect is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love these cards and the glitter adds another dimension. Well Done on another beautiful card,Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love your butterfly cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and elegant, I love your butterfly cards x

    ReplyDelete