Tuesday 13 October 2009

Here's my challenge card for this months Autumn challenge over at Crafty Place:

I've made the card from 'hammered' cream card, and the patterned paper was sent to me from a stash swap so not sure what it is.

I've added an iridescence flower to the middle of the patterned paper, and another 4 on the bottom of the card. The patterned paper is backed onto some brown card, that I have run through my cuttlebug using swiss dots, and the brown border at the bottom is just an embossing board folder that I have also run through my 'bug'. The ribbon is from my stash.

Hope you like it and I have caught the essence of 'Autumn'.

4 comments:

  1. lovely cards Caroline, the Autumn one is my fave, love the neutral shades :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card - I love the large flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful, I love the big flower and the gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lovely card captures autumn perfectly.

    ReplyDelete