Tuesday 6 October 2009

Had a craft morning today

Have spent the morning, working out how many birthday cards I have to make between now and Christmas and it is 25 eeek. So I have this morning made a start and come up with these. Both are in the same style and I have used my swiss dots for the cuttlebug directly into the card:



I made the DL cards from A4 card stock, and mounted the images onto gold card, which I have picked up from a local fare at 5p for an A5 sheet. The butterfly is from basic grey Sultry and was one of the chipboard shapes. The pot of flowers and ribbon came as part of a CP stash swap a while ago. Everything else I have used has come from my stash.


This card is one for this months CP card swap entitled 'friendship'. The image is a Gorjuss Girl one, and since I don't have any promarkers, I have used paintshop pro to colour it in on the computer. I'm really pleased with how it has come out, and hope whoever receives it in the card swap likes it too.



4 comments:

  1. They're all lovely Caroline. The gold paper sounds like a real bargain, and the gorjuss girl turned out really well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all gorgeous, I see you are getting lots of use out of your swiss dots folder! I love the butterfly one, just fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, love the purple shades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all lovely but I guess my favourite one is the purple. The swiss dots folder is so handy.

    ReplyDelete