Sunday 30 December 2012

IT'S NEARLY THE END OF THE YEAR....

so thought that I should blog the last card that I have made for 2012.

Been really busy this year, and blogging and crafting have sort of fallen by the wayside over the last few months.  I did however manage to make 75 Christmas cards to send, plus 9 individual cards for the really special people in my life, but started doing them really late, and almost ran out of time.

This is the card I made for my oldest son Harry, and it sort of just came together. 

I love this card so much that it has to be one of the favourite individual ones I have made this year.
The image is Snowman Bells, from Bugaloo Stamps, and was a doddle to colour.


I've used blue snowball paper and coloured the image with promarkers, and used a metalic pen on the bells. I used a new snowflake cuttlebug folder for the backing piece to the image, and the sentiment is from Cardworks Cards.

I'd like to enter this card into the current challenge at Bugaloo - Holiday/Seasonal Theme (Holiday Winter).

5 comments:

  1. Great card Caroline - hope to see more of your makes soon - take care and have a great new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very sweet! I love the snowmen from Bugaboo Stamps! He's wonderful, and so is the pretty embossing.


    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our December Theme Challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your cute creation into our Seasonal Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck in the draw. We hope you join us in the next challenge too.
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card for a teenager, I bet he loved it. I'm on catch up, well it's snowed a little so I don't feel too guilty sitting here. x

    ReplyDelete