Monday 28 February 2011

A Card by Jack

My youngest Jack had a football party to go to last weekend, so we sat and made a card together for his friend Kyle on Friday night.

Kyle is a huge Chelsea fan, as is Jack, so Jack said we had to incorporate Chelsea somehow on the card. My friend Jenny came to my rescue with some free Chelsea logo backing paper.

Jack and I love this image, and have used it a few time before, as you can customise it to suit the person you are giving it to. Kyle has bright orange hair, so Jack has done a fab job with colouring the image. He cut all the mats out very carefully with my guillotine, and stuck all the DST on each one - I just helped him line them all up. The sentiment was from my stash.



Jack would like to enter this card into the current Stitchy Bear Kids Challenge - birthdays.

9 comments:

  1. TJ says: I love the cute boy

    TJ's mummy says: great job on the colouring Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jack! Glad your Mum found some Chelsea paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jack this is amazing! Your colouring is awesome as it your layout. I bet your friend was pleased? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jack! I am sure your friend Kyle will love it.

    Thanks for sharing this fantastic card with us at Stitchy Bears Kids.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant football themed card Jack, you are very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jack I'm glad you could use the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, Jacks done a great job

    ReplyDelete