Friday 31 December 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wow it is 2011 and I wonder what this year will bring for us all.

We had a fantastic night tonight with friends, and my new year's resolutions have to be:
  1. Use up a lot more of my scraps and only buy new crafting goodies when I absolutely need them, and not because everything is so pretty, and 1/2 price. Of course this rule goes out of the window if someone else is buying the stash!

  2. Start making Christmas cards early ie. Summer, and not leave it until so late to get 80 + done.

  3. Be more confident, and take compliments better about the quality of cards I make and try and sell more of them. Need more pennies by the summer for the trip to Florida we have just booked.

  4. Enter more blog challenges with my cards, and attempt to blog at least twice a week.

I hope everyone had a good new year's eve yesterday, and I look forward to sharing my journey of this year through my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment