Friday 19 March 2010

A thankyou to my boss

Having left work on Tuesday my boss of 9 years gave me a beautiful earring and necklace set, so as a thank you I made this card.

Its quite plain and simple, but I like the layout and design. Ribbon from my stash and the flower was made from 2 punches - using purple card, and purple glitter self adhesive film - and a pearl added to the middle.

The image is an old freebie from 'Pink Petticoat', which I have cut out using an oval nestie. I have layered this onto a scalloped purple oval, followed by a plain silver oval and finally another scalloped purple oval. The card has a 3d effect as I have used 3d pads between the first purple scalloped oval and the silver layer.

4 comments:

  1. Another really pretty card, love the flower. Do you know I've never worked for anyone for 9 years - hmmnn, my cv reads "has difficulty settling..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, I love it. I don't think its too simple, it perfect :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, a lovely way to say thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Good luck in your new job. x

    ReplyDelete