Thursday 30 April 2009

MY VERY FIRST POST

Hi,

Well I have finally got around to creating a blog, which I will use for showing my handmade cards, and other bits and pieces that I do - like yummy chocolate chip cookies, and hampers for peoples birthdays/christmas.

I like to think that all my cards and gifts are well received, and that inspires me to continue making things. Today my mission is to make the yummy chocolate chip cookies, for my oldest son to take to Cubs - it is only his second week, but already we are involved with the activities they do. Tonight they are having a Blue Peter Bring and Buy Sale to raise a bit of money - since they will only be selling things for 10 - 20p it wasn't worth making any cards for it, so thought the cookies would be well received. That is, if there are any left before we get to Cubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment