Thursday 30 April 2009

A BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY SISTER


Taking inspiration from this week's creative card crew challenge, I have come up with this card for my sisters birthday in May. I just made it using odds and ends of card and some embossed cream paper that I bought from the works - luckily for me the embossing on the paper matches that of the dress. Both the dress; paper flowers and brads came from the Papermill Shop, and just added a peel off at the bottom.
Won't be submitting it for the Creative Challenge, as the prize this is on offer this week isn't something that I need, so will let others have a chance. I've done it to see if I could follow the sketch. I actually like it so much that I will do a pink themed one for another friends birthday.

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, your sister is bound to love it. You should submit it for the CCC challenge, it is really good and you could win a prize :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, a lovely card! I look forward to seeing many more x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Caroline, I also think you should enter the CCC challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline, this is such a pretty card, love the little dress. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caroline, this card is beautiful, I love it and the colours too, well done!

    Sal
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card Caroline, love that dress! have to say those biscuits below look very tempting! and what lovely mail you had, hope you enjoy allyour new stash. Thank you for joining in with our challenge and good luck hunny. Hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete